I love beer! PNW beer...

Had one of those 3 nights ago. Yummy. Total Dom for the last 2 nights and a Lagunita IPA one of those nights as well.

Have you had Pyramid Outburst? 8.5% and pretty good and its findable under $3 a 22 or under $7 for a 6 pack.

Just picked up a 6'r... Liking it.... It's cheap too, they carry at the corner store a couple blocks from my house for 8 dollars 50.

Nice and hoppy, chalk full of those good ol cascade hops we love so much up here. ABV of 8.5% is noce too. I'm going to let my buds know.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Had one of those 3 nights ago. Yummy. Total Dom for the last 2 nights and a Lagunita IPA one of those nights as well.

Have you had Pyramid Outburst? 8.5% and pretty good and its findable under $3 a 22 or under $7 for a 6 pack.

:o

under $7 for a six pack :huh:

Shit for a half decent brew here,it is 14 bucks for 6 pack.

:o

under $7 for a six pack :huh:

Shit for a half decent brew here,it is 14 bucks for 6 pack.

Damn.... Most "good" beers get into the 10-12 range here, but that is for the really good stuff. I wanna say a 4 pack of Dogfish 90min is $12.... I mostly drink ducers though, I like to mix it up.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Damn.... Most "gppd" beers get into the 10-12 range here, but that is for the reallyu good stuff. I wanna say a 4 pack of Dogfish 90min is $12.... I mostly drink ducers though, I like to mix it up.

Always boggles my mind,I can get a 18 pack there for what I pay for a 6 pack here :baby:

That outburst is a good deal... Picked up a half case of bottles for $13 at the grocery store.

Highly recommend.

haha, nice. I am glad you like it so much. My friend works at a grocery store down here called New Seasons. A couple of his friends who only drink higher end beers tried Outburst after his suggestion, it is now what they keep stocked in their fridges.

You are quick on the draw my friend.

I have to admit, I'm a snob sometimes. I would usually see a brew priced this low and think "that's for the low brow guys" but right now I seriously couldn't think of a better IPA bang for buck. Of course Dogfish 120min, Stone Ruination, and Rogue Imperial IPA are better but at 3-4x the cost.

This is most definitely a great brew to keep stocked.

I'm over here in NC and up in the mountains- especially the Asheville area, there's a serious amount of great craft brews and local breweries, plus local regular chain grocery stores are even starting to carry more and more of local brews and are getting more into it, I wouldn't say that the PNW is the only place to get good beer man... not until you've been everywhere else.