the doored 620

mcbuggin

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need more pictures!! :poke: Hope that things are going well with the rebuild and cant wait to come down and see it for myself. :thumbup: Hope the progress keeps up at this pace so that you will be dragging it to Bo's show!

You need more pictures!! :poke: Hope that things are going well with the rebuild and cant wait to come down and see it for myself. :thumbup: Hope the progress keeps up at this pace so that you will be dragging it to Bo's show!

another cdub? i declare shenanigans!

well ya it's just my phone and really i hate to take pics any way lol lines are now ran from the back to the front frame is painted satin black swapped to a weber progressive and offenhouser intake put on the cab and found out that a 8" fire wall is to big got to cut some more :blush: Why do body drops have to be so damn hard I mean i only want to have it 42" to the top of the cab is that to much to ask?

• 4 weeks later...

Since the slacker wont post pictures i took some and thought that you all might like them :ninja:

IMAG0328.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

Taking it for a test ride. :rofl: Put a fan in front of him so he could feel the wind in his beard

IMAG0326.jpg

A Little light welding.

IMAG0327.jpg

Cab getting finished up before the wasps make it a permament home.

areyoudown.jpg

Here it is finally laid out with the front clip on but had to cut it off because he wanted to run a rack and pinion out of a "special car"