WTB - 1975 or earlier 620

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey mine is for sale rebuilt L20b with A87 head only 100 miles with new weber 3236 new heathers 5 speed wilwood front brakes new tires with one of a kind gurney wheels

you can see it on the last page of the inland empire classic meet the black one with the DO IT IN A DATSUN front plate

007.jpgdatsunstuff005.jpgengbay010.jpg013.jpgbabynnewdat008.jpgbabynnewdat007.jpgbabynnewdat006.jpgdatsunstuff006.jpg 1975 clean title daily drivendiscs f/b 18 titans 235/40 18's int super complete runs flawless l20 header weber recent radiator 4spd body is clean everything works (lights wipers fans vents() headliner clean dash cracked) since your on ratsun now 2900

Im up in sacramento but id let mine (1973.)go for 2500.its bone stock with 92k miles new tires brakes booster master clutch clutch master and slave carrier bearing carb coil distributor brakes seamless front bumper starter radiator hoses everything works great.

Thanks for the offer. I actually bought krecs's 620 last weekend. I modified my original post earlier this week but it seems Ratsun time warped back a few days and erased my edits.

Thanks for the offer. I actually bought krecs's 620 last weekend. I modified my original post earlier this week but it seems Ratsun time warped back a few days and erased my edits.

congrats on buy did it get the rear disc conversion

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.