FS: Full set, upper and lower control arms from Beebani, BNIB

i bought these to use on my 521 project, but the shop its at decided to build a full frame from bumper to bumper including them building all their own suspension. so i just dont need these now. they have never been bolted to anything and are still BRAND NEW in the box. will fit all 78' and below datsuns. for converting the kingpin suspension over to hardbody ball joint setup.

i-nmvW4d6-L.jpg

(rotors not included)

asking $600 obo shipped anywhere in the US. already boxed up and ready to ship.

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ball joint suspension is a better suspension than a king pin set up. that why every truck manufaturer changed over to a balljoint/spindle setup over the years. these also eliminate the strut rods, they are more for someone wanting to swap over to a coilover,or airride setups.

price is negotiable.

need to sell them as i wont be using them on my build after all. these arms are bad ass, they are super stout and very nicely made.

They look nice but im not sold @ 600$ will my truck drive 600$ better? You say that ball joints are better than king pin, but I really want to know in what way? The king pin turns the wheels just fine. Maybe ball joints were easier and cheaper to manufacture than king pins? What I really want to know is if I buy these and install them, when I drive my truck just what EXACTLY is going to be different about the feel of the suspension and steering?

LIKE I SAID.... IM NEGOTIABLE. BUT BUYING A SET NEW FROM BEEBANI WILL COST YOU MORE THAN 600.... THESE ARE BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED, AND READY TO SHIP. WHEN YOU ORDER A NEW SET FROM HIM, YOULL HAVE TO WAIT A LIL BIT BECAUSE HE MAKES THEM WHEN THEY ARE ORDERED.

ILL TAKE 500 + SHIPPING.

Sir, I am not arguing about the price, the price may be high and it may be low, I don't know. All I am saying is that I AM interested and that I want to know EXACTLY hpw these would benefit me or my truck if I bought them and installed them. Please re-read my previous post. Thanks.

Have you ever had to change out the kingpins when they wear out? Well ball joints are about 6 hours less to change, last a lot longer because the grease stays in them, they pivot differently and keep the front end feeling softer and also allows for better articulation for lowered or air bagged trucks. The lower arms allow you to remove the strut rods from the front of the truck and they have better mounting points for bags or coilovers.

The ucas are much stouter than stock and allow for more fine tuned adjustment rather than just using shims, and also allows caster adjustment.

Have you ever had to change out the kingpins when they wear out? Well ball joints are about 6 hours less to change, last a lot longer because the grease stays in them, they pivot differently and keep the front end feeling softer and also allows for better articulation for lowered or air bagged trucks. The lower arms allow you to remove the strut rods from the front of the truck and they have better mounting points for bags or coilovers.

The ucas are much stouter than stock and allow for more fine tuned adjustment rather than just using shims, and also allows caster adjustment.

Thank you!!!!! Finally a relevant answer.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.