1971 4-door sell or trade.. elk grove,ca

selling my dime..... ka24e-t 90% done...... but life changes and money is tight,, so i need to get a daily driver ( that i can put my kids in )

looking to get 4K or trade straight across for the cars listed in my craigslist ad..... this car came from the510keeper, he can verify that it was drivable before i started the turbo build.. and its pretty damn straight..... i can send more pics upon request, but easiest through email...

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3047221758.html

• Like 1
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Micro macinery, thats what they cost.... If u paid less for paint, u got some shit paint, haha . Gallon of paint, reducer, hardener, clear coat... Orm 68 rear side marker lights were 30 per side.... And the headlights were 30 per side... What didnt u understand

Hey I'm intrested I'm located here in Rosamond Ca Please e mail me mr.cass39@yahoo.com I have a 1978 GMC pick up truck ( White) sierra 1500 automatic 5.7 l 2wd crew cab, if you want to trade is in excellent running conditions and pass smog no problems runs great, and is good and stable in hyway's. everiting works good.

please re back soon thank you and happy fathers day. even exchange as is. my truck is all paid off I have the pink slip! :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.