Datsun parts assorted...and more parts/pics and a non datsun truck sale

brought the motors back to olympia banana got the l 16 buttwo l20s left....two 4sp tranny...a stock 510 diff.....and a uber rare original non dry rotted bias tire......off my 521 .....i iwll take some better pics tomorrow and get numbers off aheads and blocks.,....also have a 210 head....

5f76e004.jpg

212be543.jpg

two sets of stock 510 struts including brakes....50.00 each

5a3e0fe7.jpg

about rearended this box van in my box van in auburn today ......blew a hose and whited out all north bound lanes instantly...

55107e60.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last but not least for sale non datsun truck....2000 gm 4.8 v8 , fully loaded every option, included added never offered center console....39 k miles have owned it for ten plus years .....lays out front to rear with uncut bed...all airride technoligies parralel 5 link..bell tech drop spindles....front and back switches and all up all down...20 " ss w/ toyos...dual compressors....tinted windows all stock silverado interior....stock paint other than mirrors, bumper covers, door handles, only thing left to do is paint rear bumper covers....or put a roll pan on it....im a bumper guy after having hundereds of roll pans...truck runs perfect shifts hard... installed rear line loc to interupt fluid transfer to rear brakes..1/2 ton standard cab....13500 obo...also comes with california car cover .... the super soft one ....oh yeah tailgate handle shaved smooth...

dually is for sale too... i sold it to my father to pull his drag boat about 5 years ago...he never uses it...wants 15 or 16 its got cutom machined 19's alcoas and a full airride tech set up....built the truck probably 7 years ago...back when the escakade swap was all the rage ...full shaved handles and all four door poppers remote controlled .....yes i locked my

keys in it when i owned it about twice a year at gas stations i started carrying my second remote pad...

.pictureload12-1-2008063-2.jpg

6-2-2011iphone015.jpg

interior shot no more video systems .....all stock interior and stereo ....

1971521DatsunPickUp035.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lol...sorry i was busy when i read it....i think i actually still have one of those discs...tristin has money down on the remaining one ....he was swapping it in to his 4dr... but had to make some parts ....if he changes his mind then i will let u know...

lol...sorry i was busy when i read it....i think i actually still have one of those discs...tristin has money down on the remaining one ....he was swapping it in to his 4dr... but had to make some parts ....if he changes his mind then i will let u know...

Haha. Just trying to get your attention.

I'm probably just retarded (ATDC), but I am having a hard time reading/understanding this. Discs? I was asking about the L20B engines you were selling. Is Tristan swapping an L20B into his 4dr? Is disc another term for engine that I didn't know about? I swear... "PO, OICS, IMO, GLWS..." The internet learning curve is steep. :D

I'll just post in the parts wanted section if you don't have an L20B to sell me. I only need a short block, but will take the whole thing if it's available.

I think the discs comment was directed towards the America Online image that's at the begining of the video posted.

And yes... The L20 will be going into the 4dr. if I can find the right spacers. The auto needs moar powah!

I think the discs comment was directed towards the America Online image that's at the begining of the video posted.

And yes... The L20 will be going into the 4dr. if I can find the right spacers. The auto needs moar powah!

what do u mean a few times our little psuedo bump draft on the way to blue got our two l16s up to 75.......i did think the look on your face in thye rear view ws funny when my headlights dissapeared behind your trunk...truck kinda got hot in that vaccum...but it felt so nascary

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.