Wanted: ODB I/II Scan Tool Use

The girlfriends car is in the fritz. About a month ago, we had the O2 sensor replaced after she took it in to Les Schwab of whatever... I told her our place could do it, but she was worried about the 40min freeway drive to my work. Long story short she was raped on price. Well, yesterday her check engine light came back on and it seems to be acting the same exact way it was before the O2 sensor change. Now, they warranty their work which is awesome, but if we take it to have them check things out and its not the O2 sensor, then not only can we not afford the repair, but now were out the $90 they charge to use an ODB I/II scan tool on the car.

I was hoping that someone local to the Kitsap area might have one to check her car out. Now if youve read my latest couple of build thread posts, then you know I really dont have any money. What all that means is that I cant pay for the use of the tool... Now, what I can do is either owe you in the future ro we can figure something out in trade.

My girlfriend really needs to get to work and we wont be able to afford the catastrophic failure this might bring on.

Can anyone help?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have one at the shop and use it all the time... it takes like 5sec to use and they want the charge me fucking $90. I work in the office at the shop and can run the tool, Im not paying that shit. Theyre not fooling anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.