72 datsun 510 wagon

Im new to the forum. ive got a 72 wagon that i have had for about a year now and im just starting to work on it. Runs great i drive it to work every day it has a l20 with a 5 speed dog leg in it. Here it is

2481666121_768bd82186.jpg

2481666039_1a737f7c5a.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to finish up on the body work and repaint it. I want to redue the interior

I also have to work on the suspension. its bagged and the front passenger bag rubbed on the tire and wore a hole in it. so i just need to replace the strut bag(easy fix)

yeah i know it would be easier to stick with the tan i havent really decided yet.. so how have you been, i see you got a wagon yourself. very nice.....(and a much better deal too):D

what else do you have planned for the wagon and did you find a roof rack, if so, let me know were you got it i want one as well

Guest jaimesix

If the paint is in good condition ( like it seems it is.) then by all means stick to that factory color.

Tan with black wheels looks awesome.

Jaime.___________________________________________________

well ive got some grey primer on quite a bit of the passenger side, just trying to fix little dings. so id have to paint that side anyways... i was thinking about going flat black and throwing on the red and white rising sun on the hood