Z and 1200 parts to canby

we are bringing the 68 510 and very limited on space

if there is any intrest in smaller size parts for these cars let me know we can bring them

240 260 280z

280zx

1200 coupe

some 510

some 81 210 4 door sedan

and some 86 300z parts available

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

smaller size parts

trannys dent trunks if I come accross one I would not bring it for less than 350 its not worth the trouble let me know if you are still interested and I will let you know if I come up with one

bonvo I do not have any if I did they would be 200 stock The 510 keeper sells modded ones with coil over setup done painted they are nice for around 400 dont quote me on the price could fluctuate

I need a 240z front turn signal harness (The screw in part the bulb attaches to and the wiring attached to it) My left one fell out and got ripped off by the tire. :( IF you have one, I'm game!

I dont think I have one but if I do find one I will bring it

bonvo I do not have any if I did they would be 200 stock The 510 keeper sells modded ones with coil over setup done painted they are nice for around 400 dont quote me on the price could fluctuate

i saw keepers but they didnt look complete i would need them with the hubs rotors and calapers all in tact i can modify them for coil overs but i dont want to hunt for the rest of the parts

i saw keepers but they didnt look complete i would need them with the hubs rotors and calapers all in tact i can modify them for coil overs but i dont want to hunt for the rest of the parts

ask him sometimes they come with and sometimes not but they are pictured without because he takes them apart and paints them

all packed for three the only parts we had room for were refinished wood steering wheels and 510 keychain holders

see ya all there

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.