Danfivetens new car

So figured id share this here to, just picked it up the other day. We traded our pos 08 sentra se-r in for it that only had 53k miles. Never buy a b16 body style sentra, biggest turd i have ever owned. We had engine tick , interior pieces that would not stay in places, constantly fogging tails, and the antenna even just fell off, i had every change of oil and things done at the stealership early even. Just shows me why i dont like cars over 2006 for anymore. But heres what i traded for.

Ive always loved sr20 powered cars, one of the best motors in my book, fwd and rwd varients i both love. Always loved the p-11 g20, but never found one i really liked, but got lucky and did. Car payments went down by half, only the 2nd owner of her, has been repainted completly due to a mild accident. Its a automatic, which will change when its paid off and i buy the wife another car, but for now it moves great even with the auto. I plan on eventually taking it from my wife when its paid off and getting her something else, and dropping my sr20ve in it, because im really enjoying driving the car as is. Heres the oics. Its nice paint makes me feel ashamed of my bad clearcoat on my 200sx.

IMAG0916-1.jpg

IMAG0917-1.jpg

IMAG0902-1.jpg

IMAG0904-1.jpg

IMAG0905-1.jpg

IMAG0906-1.jpg

IMAG0908-1.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic