Steering Wheel

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it should, from my understanding they should swap,the top end of steering column should be the same,my 94 sentra adapter fit my 78 620, and is still working fine to this day..just slip the adapter down on the splines easily, do not tighten, and try to turn left and right by hand, to see it splines do not slip. :D

sorry for another post, but on another thought , grant does make differant size bells, that is the cover that goes between your steering wheel and your column covers. they can be purchased seperatly at the local grant retailer, ask to see the grant catalog or try on line..:D

does the cancel on the kit not work, or on the column? u can buy longer roll pins at most auto parts stores, like i said in other post, u can also order differant bells, that is the part that goes between the wheel and the column, i had to do that for my 620 also, i put a grant adapter from my 94 sentra, and than bought the billet kit instead of the black kit, had to order the parts seperatly, but it all worked out.:) try to find a parts guy that is willing tom help, not just a computer reader, or go to the grant website and contact them, let them know what u r trying to do..

The 620 kit will mount the wheel to the 521 shaft, but you'll be left with about a 1.5" gap. There's no easy way around it. There was a thread on here about the subject. If you can find it, it had pics of what some other guys did.