My muffler exploded

By the way anyone with launch control on a still street legal car is in the superghey never gonna be cool club..... That's like me putting a launch delay box or a trans brake in my Datsun for street use...... It just screams .....hey ricer your trying to hard .....by the way a launch control is supposed to do all those things u mentioned...... Because at a track those things would be acceptable..... If I see u at a light and u use launch control just know at the next red light imgetting out and slapping u...

Launch control....... ( shake head ). That's like putting a parachute on my 521 and usin it to slow down at every light..... Your a tool launch control is

have fun repacking the chute every minute or so.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have fun repacking the chute every minute or so.

i got it down to only taking two red light cycles...but it looks cool coming to a stop via parachute... right, right , it does look cool, right...

your just in training .....it's so stealth you don't even know your in training....i see it ... in your posts, the doucheyness showing threw.... embrace that shit... rock it....nothing says king shit on turd island like being the douche'... its french u know...so its gotta be cool....

sarcasm= doesnt play well across interwebs...

its a double negative, by insinuating your a douche i was actually meaning that you weren't a douche' through the trickery of sarcasm, follwed by a run on sentence and a hyperbole at some point...and more over use of elipsee's

• Like 1

i knew u were there your the dark haired kid ... with the hat backwards and the simultaneaous eye roll combined with eye cross...it was fun hanging with u and your family...its too bad u shit yourslef and had to go hmoe early......lighten up was joking around....sheesh