Import face off at Pacific raceway

EricJB

Thought some of you might want to know, there is an Import car show, drag race and burnout contest at Pacific raceway on June 3rd. $17.00 at the gate to spectate, but only $30.00 to race.( so it's only $13.00 more to race)

More info at Pacificraceways.com. Go to the drag race schedule. If you are going to race make sure to read the general rules so you can get through tech. I'm going to need some help taking down 100 or so Honda's. Dont make me do it alone.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to this event. At first I thought it was a bunch of Hondus, But I went through the photo gallery from last year, and saw a pretty good variety. Most of the FWD's I've seen have terrible reaction times, so it should be fun. I thought it would be cool to make a presence with an army of datsuns.

IFO was OK last year... nothing too crazy. Very small amount of cars being showed and a decent turnout for cars racing. Quite a few showed up, but not too many that were worth watching. I had a few friends racing and my shop was suppose to be there, but were having some tuning difficulties last minute so we decided to sit that one out rather than blow something.

• 2 weeks later...

I checked the track schedule tonight, and it looks like they aren't going to get the track resurfaced in time to run this event. They may reschedule, but as for now it's not on the calender.

SHIT!

Boooo! I had a new air filter installed on my Scion... I was all ready to go run 18's!

It'll go 16's if you turn the stereo up. Dont forget LOTS of hair gell.