1977 Single Cab Flatbed

Well this is my new project its a 77' Single Cab Flat bed Dually, been after this truck for 10 years! The old guy who bought it new finally sold it to me. So far I've lowered it and put a weber on further plans are air ride only missing a few more parts then on to the bagging >=) Pics to come when I get home

When I plucked her out of the old guys yard

538633_3595891666081_1537140541_3049861_1279100738_n.jpg

After washing, puting some parts back on, and getting it to run waiting to get tires to put the dually adapters back on and new disks to cut openings to lower the back as far as I want =)

538827_3733328101906_1537140541_3096729_1063238205_a.jpg

318288_3631183028343_1537140541_3058446_6017118_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha.......Whats up Brandon?

So truck update the automatic is completely removed and gone now and 5 speed is all in and hooked up still waiting on new slave cylinder to get here woohoo....just curious about the rear gears. Seeing as truck was a auto and now a Manual is the truck gonna be sluggish or will it actually have some get up and go?

Cool thank you guys for the link and I know Kevin "Bleach" was actually looking for his site is it down?

Nothing to exciting just painted up my rims, sanded down my frame and re-lined it found some rust oh boy! and did some more exhaust work OOOOOOOOH shiney

sideshot.jpg

frame.jpg

exhaust.jpg

MoparVwFreak- Sorry I put them on Craigslist and someone from Tacoma came and scooped them up for free.

Minor Truck update- Made a new shifter, install a hoodscoop, welded up some holes to start shaving random stuff/rust repair, installed my new slave cylinder, and got it running again

ShifterII.jpg

Me.jpg

Hoodscoop.jpg