Iron Man (Excellent Movie)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also thought it was a pretty sweet movie. I went and saw it with a bunch of friends from work. They didnt like it because it wasn't "realistic"... it's a fucking comic book movie! I thought it was sweet, cant wait for the sequel!

Did you watch the credits?? If you didn't wow you missed something? His computer was the S though compression measurements, It would mos def make rebuilding an engine easier. Didn't follow the comic book story but was close to it. Good movie overall better then spiderman the third.

the movie was very well done.. most of the hard core fan boys will find something to bitch about, while the ones that have absolutley no idea it was a comic will also have bitches.. i personall really liked it and so did my son. did everyone catch the shot of the Mark 3 (war machine) suit. oh and if you have not seen it stay till the end of the credits.. they are supposed to make 3movies total.

his diagnostic tools were the shit i loved his shop as a whole....

Did you watch the credits?? If you didn't wow you missed something? His computer was the S though compression measurements, It would mos def make rebuilding an engine easier. Didn't follow the comic book story but was close to it. Good movie overall better then spiderman the third.

Great

We got screwed

Movie started late and ended short, they did not play the credits at the end

Complained after the movie and got free tickets.

I'll go see it again :D

I caught it was quick...does that mean James, Rhodes. wont be playing war machine or was that James Rhodes....

Rhodes is the war machine pilot and they show the prototype of the suit in the background and Rhodes says next time baby. (sequel Hint)

I kind of cheated and read the bio on Iron Man. Tony Stark was a drunk.

Yes tony Stark was a alcoholic playboy (hence Downey Jr. was perfectly cast)..

word is Downey Jr. is supposed to make a cameo as Tony Stark in the new Incredible Hulk movie starring Edward Norton. I guess marvel was beyond disappointed in Ang Lee's hack that was THE HULK they are remaking it properly..

Saw it too last night also saw the credits..it is cool lookin for stuff in the credits...and I too think that I saw the 620 pickups in that same scene... Oh and i too loved the movie and really am waitin for the sequel..(ya know there will be one...(or more)