Cheap ($350!) 620 in N. Portland

reese

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/car/668972410.html

I Bought this 78 Datsun a year ago and it's been my daily driver the whole time. Something is wrong with it at the moment, my guess is it's in the carburetor. I'll be working on it a bit today. I took in on a road trip to california last year and it was great. The tags are expired, but i've taken it to DEQ and it is passing all the test except the idle test which is much easier in the summer to get it to pass. It cold weather made it so i had to have a higher idle to keep it running, now that its warm, it shouldn't be too hard to push it through. It has it's problems though. The speedometer doesn't work, no gas gage, no side mirrors, and no stereo, also the ignition is touchy, but it's been like that since i got it and it's always worked. It's a no frills truck. I'm selling it for so cheep because i don't really want to fix anything on it, and I need to sell it this week. When it's running well i was getting between 22 and 28 miles per gallon.

$350 obo

no trades. cash only. willing to part out.

serious inquiries only.

thanks!

chris

503-267-4233

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bleach............ It's a kingcab: S P E L L PROJECT!!!

And You could paint it the color of cheese!!! (that was almost a stock Nissan color, by the way) You could call it..................... CHEESECAB!!!!!!

Why isn't it passing DEQ? Does it have a cat if it needs one? It should say in the engine compartment. Try a bottle of rubbing alcohol to a full tank of gas.does it have a weber? I live in Gresham. How much for just the motor?Complete.