HRH............

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahahah!!! WTF batman!? Did you just think of this randomly? I feel special. Special ed that is. :D I just got back from work. Last day of the month coincides with write-off, which means cores and defects and battery cores and defects need to be processed at end of day and sent on the shuttle a day early. It's been a paperwork nightmare kind of day. At least I don't have to come in at 4am for write off. Russ, the manager is doing that. Still pissed I stayed waaaaay too long. Got to work at 8, left at 8:30. Booooo. Then had to stop off at the grocery store for some hemorrhoid medication! (No, actually just supplies to make spaghetti for carbo loading before Bloomsday.)

Hahahahahahahahah!!! WTF batman!? Did you just think of this randomly? I feel special. Special ed that is. :D I just got back from work. Last day of the month coincides with write-off, which means cores and defects and battery cores and defects need to be processed at end of day and sent on the shuttle a day early. It's been a paperwork nightmare kind of day. At least I don't have to come in at 4am for write off. Russ, the manager is doing that. Still pissed I stayed waaaaay too long. Got to work at 8, left at 8:30. Booooo. Then had to stop off at the grocery store for some hemorrhoid medication! (No, actually just supplies to make spaghetti for carbo loading before Bloomsday.)

hemorrhoid meds and spaghetti :sick: wtf BATMAN!!