project 76 280z(s)

Syncro

I hate it when I have those "damn that would of been so much easier" moments. So I finished cleaning that tank with a wire wheel today, tore my hand up when the grinder caught the side of the tank and slammed the wire wheel into my hand. Anyway, about 30min before I finished I realized I could of used the sand blaster at my school and been done sooner, easier, and less blood shed.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well I'm picking up 2 more z's. there both 280zs and I'm paying $100 each, there rust free for the most part, no title's on either though, one sorta has a title but its filled out wrong. there both 4 speed car's, one's an n47 and the other's an n42. get both car's from two different people. looks like I'm gonna part both of them out and keep what I need from each. May end up doing a v8 conversion to one for fun.

• 2 weeks later...

photo-39.jpg?t=1357439067

thought about installed some 300zx tail lights on on of the parts cars to see how it looked for about 5 minutes, didn't like the look very much, I really want some 2nd gen firebird tail lights like these, think they'd look pretty cool, decided I'm keeping one of the parts cars since its much straighter then my project Z and its stick.

1974-trans-am-455-sd-tail-lights.jpg

Holy crap.. how many cars do you have?!

its really split into 3 share's when it comes to cars. I've got 3 280'z, 1 RX7 FC, 1 Camaro, 2 Eclipse's, and 3 motorcycle's. My dad has 3 motorcycle's, 1 Camaro, 1 Eclipse, 1 Kia sportage, 2 pickups, and any other construction vehicles you see. My Brother has 2 RX7 fb's and 3 motorcycle's. A friend of hours was keeping a taurus in our yard for a while and I've been using as a daily since my z, rx7, eclipse, and pickup broke down on me. Alot of the broken down vehicles would be running if my family didn't keep me busy working on our drilling among other things. Total thats about 25 or so vehicles in are yard.  I own 10 vehicle's I suppose, 7 being cars.

• 2 weeks later...

photo-43.jpg

Decided I'm Gonna go full on rat with my new body and paint it something like this, two tone primer grey and flat black. Wanna buy some salt flat caps and a t5 and get started on the v8 swap when I make a little  more money.