rear bumpers

mr928

Has anyone bought the aftermarket rear bumpers from Design guu? http://www.ebay.com/itm/DATSUN-520-521-620-UTE-510-320-720-Rear-Bumper-Steel-/261002056091?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cc4ef519b&vxp=mtr

I bought a pair and recived them a few days ago but I am very unhappy with the quality. I've asked them to replace them with better pieces or refund my money. I'll post what happens.

bumper.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but I purchased from him the door window channel felt for my 620 and it was worthless. Unfortunately, I did not try to put them on until a few monthly later so I didn't even try to get a refund.

Lesson learn is not to buy that junk from overseas on Ebay. They always post real nice pics on their items but I hear nothing but negetive things.

I hope you get a good exchange or your money back.

Has anyone bought the aftermarket rear bumpers from Design guu? http://www.ebay.com/...4ef519b&vxp=mtr

I bought a pair and recived them a few days ago but I am very unhappy with the quality. I've asked them to replace them with better pieces or refund my money. I'll post what happens.

bumper.jpg

I emailed them and never got a response back so just got my original ones re chromed cost alot more but worth it in the long run.sorry you did not get what you wanted its hard buying overseas alot of good people out there, but you dont know what your really getting until it gets to you.

yup... im going to get them chromed again... need more coats of copper and it should deal with the press scratches.

Right idea. The triple chrome process, properly done, first puts on a heavy copper plate which is then burnished [not sanded!] until surface blemishes are filled in. Then on goes the nickle plate coat which is polished and only then is the chrome applied.