hello looking for a 1963-1965 datsun truck

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats gonna be pretty tough to find a 320 in your area. they do come up for sale once in a while but your best bet is to watch craigslist. or try craigshelper.com to check multiple regions of CL at one time. if you were in the NW, they would be easier to find. i just found my last one on CL here.

that price was a little too high, but it also depends on what part of the country you are in as far as how rare they are in certain places. but im also in WA where they are the most plentiful and go for a lot cheaper.

it is pretty hard finding parts for them. a lot of mechanical stuff can be cross referenced with 520s and 521s but other stuff is a little harder to come by. that datsun was actually shipped from CA a few months ago and was owned by Pacific Coast Datsun on here previously when it was in CA.

ok thanks if you here of one in your neck of the woods let me know i really want one of these truck funny part is i proably wouldve paid the 4000 for the one in orlando im finding out these trucks are pretty non existent on the east coast thanks let me know pete..:)

• 8 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.