Friend getting into z cars!

Bronzehydra

So my friend has been looking at 90's mustangs for the longest time and was planning on buying one...

Recently we went to a concert, and before we left i took him for a ride in the Dutchman and he instantly fell in love with Z cars. So now he's looking around at Z cars and we're probably going to be going down to Tacoma tonight to buy one (we're in Mukilteo).

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/2953331627.html

Thats the car he's looking at, and he eventually wants to make it the opposite of my car (Flat white and what not). I think it'll be nifty. Just wanted to share whats been on my mind for the past few days haha

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked it up today!

The guy said it didn't run, but we brought a bunch of things to get it started. All it needed was a charged battery and some gas, then it started up just fine! Interior is really good, dash is cracked though. It runs well and we drove it all the way from tacoma to mukilteo with no problems. The shifter feels sloppy, but other than that its awesome.

4 speed!

New proud owner of the car here.

The paint definitely isn't in pristine condition. I do like it, but there are several small chips along the sides as well as some scrapes near the front of the car. The back has a small chunk where the paint has chipped away.

I could see about touching it up, but I will probably get it painted sometime in the near future. If anyone knows where I could get paint to match, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a PM.

EDIT: And to clarify, it's the '99-'04 Mustangs I like. Either one of those or something before '71 or '72.