Wanted: 521 Front Apron (Not the Valence) and Front Fenders

If anyone has a front apron sheet metal for 521 please let me know the price. It's the piece that the valence, headlights, grill, and front marker lights bolt to. Can be cut from the front clip but need the portion of sheet metal which should have all the pinch welds to be able to weld on to the sides.

I'm in SoCal. Any leads are appreciated.

626-991-9239

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't yet...haven't had a whole lot of time during the week. When the weekend comes around gotta do errands and ish by the time I'm done salvage yard's closed. I know I need at least half a day at the salvage yards just to see if they got 521s in the yard. It's tough...I should really take the time to peeps tho. Thanks for the reply.

I sent PM. Most yards around here don't keep inventory. I was at Hillside Pick Part off 60 fwy and Pyrite they had 521 about a week ago when i was there still had valance and fenders rest of truck was stripped.

Peeped it today at the Hillside Pickapart. Went thru every isle ...I guess they got rid of the 521 already. There was a half off sale a couple days ago. My guess it probably got stripped naked then was sent to the crusher.

Next time...

Nissan's terms:

* The Apron Panel is the lower exterior body panel.

* The Core Support is the structural panel along the front of the car. You don't normally see it when the hood is closed.

People often call the Apron Panel the valence. So it is confusing. Do you have a photo or diagram of what you want?

It's the apron panel. Thanks for the clarification. I took a picture of mine but i havent learned how to post on this thread yet.

The one on my 521 was in an accident and the PO bondo'd it real thick. On the right side, the apron panel face isn't flush with the adjacent fender. I would like to replace the panel so it's flush.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.