For sale tsurikawa rings / drift rings

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep seeign these and I keep wondering just exactly what they are for? elephant cock rings? seriously though what do they do?

It was a Bozo thing in Japan in the 70/80's. They would steal these, which are train handles, from the trains and but them on their rear bumper so it would drag on the ground.

To signify: a. Bosozoku, b. how low they were.

Yeah, Davies is correct... these look like reproductions as they only came in 4" circles (no shapes... though some newer trains have triangles I think?), and only white and a medium grey. Also, I believe the only handle matterial they use is nylon while these look cotton. Not that repro items are bad, but I figure it should be mentioned. Ive wanted these for awhile, and although I may pick up a real one in the future Im happy with my vinyl cut Jun edition tsurikawa.

For the record and the sake of using a hipster saying... I was rocking these before they were cool....

and if you're going to rock one atleast have the Japanese mindset on styling... not trendy ass JDM TYTE YO shit.

However, these are cool. :) I'm still looking for a star shaped Tsurikawa...

Ugh.

Real Datsun owners don't put trendy teenage girl bullshit on their cars.

Ugh.

Real Datsun owners don't put trendy teenage girl bullshit on their cars.

For the record and the sake of using a hipster saying... I was rocking these before they were cool....

and if you're going to rock one atleast have the Japanese mindset on styling... not trendy ass JDM TYTE YO shit.

However, these are cool. :) I'm still looking for a star shaped Tsurikawa...

Fuckin' A!!!

Way to pink for me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.