Need to squeeze more grip of flywheel and pressure plate

It is a stock Kia/Asia 17 cm diameter diaphragm type pp and flywheel in excellent condition but I still need more clamping force, I've three sets and can sacrifice them to achieve the 50% more clamping force......

This is an urgent upgrade, and before you guys mention, I can't find stiffer pp of that dia

What mods should I make to the PP?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you live in Syria Id think you would worry about getting shot right now than looking for a 50% stronger pressure plate.

Getting shot is an easy way to die these days, just because I use the internet I'm risking the whole neighbor get Mortar shelled , artillery bombarded , phosphor bombed or even stormed by tanks using depleted Uranium shells! and datzenmike found this funny :sneaky:

I think I should write a topic here about Datsun and revolution .

As for parts and technology, Kia =Asia , Asia=Mazda , Mazda=GM so don't be very sure, You might drive a US made Kia :thumbup:

The full story about what I'm in the middle is in thread: The mother of all projects - Implementation found on non Datsun projects

I think you guys know at least a rule of thumb to strengthen the pp .

Please be fast cos I'm in hurry

VIVA REVOLOCION!

rebel against your government some more so we can invade

And then hand the country and the strategic oil preserve of it over to (Evil axis :devil: ) Iran, but wait, there isn't strategic oil preserve in this country, I should import a lot of oil to "make" that preserve heh :thumbup:

I still get off topic replies :crying:

• Like 1

Getting shot is an easy way to die these days, just because I use the internet I'm risking the whole neighbor get Mortar shelled , artillery bombarded , phosphor bombed or even stormed by tanks using depleted Uranium shells! and datzenmike found this funny :sneaky:

No not that. I'd never laugh at that misfortune...... Hainz saying we don't drive Kia's.

Thnx Hainz I really appreciate your reply. Anyway I've no choice, I've to make some mods to the stock pp/flywheel, I'll try somethings soon and let you know the results......

Could you please go to "The mother of all projects - Implementation " found on non Datsun projects , so you may help me to amend the manual tranny rear mount, I really hate the stiff feeling of the rear axle now as rear feels bicycle :sneaky:

Mike............. you made it clear, never mind and by the way

Give us soem specs then we can work on it.

You just say Kia/Asia. We dont drive Kia's

As for parts and technology, Kia =Asia , Asia=Mazda , Mazda=GM so don't be very sure, You might drive a US made Kia

:rofl:

Thnx DAT510 for the notification . What did you like about this thread?