got it!

yeah.... i traded my 95 ram on a 95 pathfinder today. straight trade. equal mileage on the clock, and same basic options. i cant complain. i feel i got the better end of the deal because my old ram sucked gas like no tomorrow and the path should get better mileage.

now the pathfinder does need some work but so far everything works. so far i have found it needs a windshield, tires, and possibly brakes. all in all i drove it almost 40 miles today and no issues. even the AC blows cold. but heres some pics to tide ya over.

th_Picture057.jpg

th_Picture058.jpg

th_Picture059.jpg

th_Picture060.jpg

th_Picture061.jpg

th_Picture062.jpg

th_Picture063.jpg

th_Picture064.jpg

th_Picture065.jpg

th_Picture066.jpg

th_Picture067.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

over the last few days i have gotten a few things fixed on it that needed to be done. first off i lubed up the spare tire rack lock and hinges. now its like butter to open where as before it took 2 hands and all your strength to unlock it. then i cleaned the passenger rear door switch so now the light comes on. fixed the burnt out heater control light, fixed the burnt out foot well light, and installed new (used altima) door speakers. i have also run wiring for an amp and box. a freind of mine traded me a box with 2 Pioneer 12s for a chrome Neuspeed MK2 jetta stress bar that i paid $6 for :D i cant beat that.

i will be getting it done as $$ allows. i have no idea when it was done last but i assume its not to terribly hard. and yes water pump would be changed at teh same time. no point in putting back an old crusty part when a new one isn't to expencive.