BRE Datsun 510 Blew the doors off the BMW 2002 15 out of 21 times Poster

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just so you guys all know this poster is on a foam board and cannot get pealed off. I tried to get it scanned but unfortunatly knowone has a big enough high resolution scanner. I was able to get in contact with someone who can. NOT CHEAP! If anyone is interested in a copy just let me know. They will be made to order. Please keep in mind I do not want to get in trouble for doing this for my fellow 510 buds. So my disclaimer is not original & this is a copy. Let me know guys. I think $150.00 is a fair price. Thanks.

I had it scanned and copied several years ago. Made 10 of them and sold them all. I think I can get more made for much less then $150 each for copies.

More like $50-$70 each in full size and less for a smaller version.

I will be happy to do it again if we get enough interest.

BTW, the one I have has been signed by Pete Brock and John Morton.

photo18.jpg

While digging it out, I found one of the copies that I had made.

I had kept it for myself.

It is 16" x 24" and only has a Pete Brock Signature.

(This is a copy not the original so the signature is a copy too.)

It is on high quality Photo Paper that has a glossy finish.

It says 510s Forever, Pete Brock.

I will sell it to the first person that wants it and can Paypal me $125 shipped in the Continental USA.

Paypal is qwik510@aol.com

Here are pics I just took.

photo34.jpg

photo44.jpg

Damn... Im first to post and its out of my price range. Figures. Im really looking for some more Datsun stuff to spruce up the apartment decor. Oh well, glad to know these are out there for future purchases. I wonder what the girlfriend would say.

I am sure I can get them made for $70 but they wil not be on a foam board just like the original. I guess it does not matter right? Other than the fact that anyone could scan one. If anyone is interested let me know.

I am sure I can get them made for $70 but they wil not be on a foam board just like the original. I guess it does not matter right? Other than the fact that anyone could scan one. If anyone is interested let me know.

They did not come on a foam board from the factory. They were delivered to the Nissan Dealers with a plastic box frame and attached to it with double sided tape.

Someone must have mounted yours to the foam board.

I got mine from Nissan in 1996. It was givin to me from the Manager there and he said that is the way the came. I am sure he didnt tamper with it.

Maybe they came with different mounting methods. Mine was from a Manager at a Nissan Dealership and came mounted to the plastic frame.

Oh well. Glad we both have an original.

I am going to have to dig out my original one and see what color that background is. Mine is not mounted and has directions on the back on how to display it i think. I also think that David's copy's are a little smaller than the original one but I could be wrong. It has been a long time since I looked at my of one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wisk there is one on ebay at the moment with the foam backing in the US. $150

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261003402814?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I am also looking to buy one of these but one without the foam backing because I am from Australia and the postage is not so great on something that size and would probably break. If anyone has one that is not on a foam board and is the original size 17" x 34" please let me know how much you will sell it to me for.

Or you could email me at oi_son@hotmail.com

• 3 months later...

I have one that I got from a dealership 20 years ago. It is in excellent shape.I mounted on a black background and a fiberboard looking back. If someone can tell me how to post pics I can do that. How do i know if it is original also?

Thank you for the help Draker. Here are the pictures. It is clear plastic not glass that is why you see glare and scratches and swirls.

e57972b5.jpg

f7e43f43.jpg

I have one that I got from a dealership 20 years ago. It is in excellent shape.I mounted on a black background and a fiberboard looking back. If someone can tell me how to post pics I can do that. How do i know if it is original also?

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/