75 620 Parts or Project (No Title)

DaveyDave you need to relax i dont know where you heard that theres alot of 620 out here in CA its rare that you find one. Thats why if you look at the forum theres lots of people that go get them out of state and for parts they are always orderd. If your lucky you could find one at junk yards and if your to late other idiots only go for one part and destroy the rest so next person wont get the part they need. One more thing my truck is not flat black and lowered thats called PAISA out here in Cali. (PAISA a person that is mexican that starts putting all kinds of shit on truck and thinks it looks good) and in the american version a (REDNECK) :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DaveyDave you need to relax i dont know where you heard that theres alot of 620 out here in CA its rare that you find one. Thats why if you look at the forum theres lots of people that go get them out of state and for parts they are always orderd. If your lucky you could find one at junk yards and if your to late other idiots only go for one part and destroy the rest so next person wont get the part they need. One more thing my truck is not flat black and lowered thats called PAISA out here in Cali. (PAISA a person that is mexican that starts putting all kinds of shit on truck and thinks it looks good) and in the american version a (REDNECK) :D

Lol, Im relaxed. Just making a point. Besides...

Ive lived in Cali. My best friend lives in Cali. At the very least, you have much less rust. Up here, theyre all slimy green and rotten. I think the real problem is there are over 37 million of you guys fighting for Datsun parts. And I worked at a P and P style wrecking yard for a couple of years. I know the brutality. Humanoids abandoned 620 is a better starting point than the last dozen 620s Ive seen. Its in better shape than mine, and mine is a daily driver.

My official stance is dont take apart survivors. Theres lots of shitty datsuns with good parts. Not alot of good datsuns.

I will grab the next set of seatbelts I see and put your name all over em. What color do you need?

Now go eat your avacados in the sun, or whatever you californians do nowadays :P

Disclaimer : All in good fun. I just dont like Cali. The state. And seriously, I'll look for seatbelts for you.

DaveyDave I'm with you about keeping the nice ones together, scrap or part out the wrecks (they still have good parts).

Humanoid ... I've dealt with these types of things before, it can take a little while but it's not really a problem. I would suggest the first thing you do is check the VIN against the database of stolen vehicles ...

https://www.nicb.org/theft_and_fraud_awareness/vincheck

... I believe most law enforcement and DMVs use this.

If it comes up stolen, report to law enforcement that you "found" a stolen vehicle and get it out of you life (don't part it out). If it comes up "clean", you can go to the DMV and apply for a new title. If you don't have the registration informaiton, like the owners name, they may try to contact that person (that's where the time goes). If you have the owners name, you might find it better to try to contact them yourself and see if they'll give you a "bill of sale". The sale can be for one dollar (I've done it), the key being it's a sale - not a gift or anything like that.

Good Luck with it ... that is a sweet looking truck.

That truck is nice. Try to recover the ownership for it by claiming it abandoned 1/ if it turns out stolen (you only have your mom's ex b/f's crazy friend's word it isn't) and you sell things off it you are fencing stolen goods, may even be accused of the theft. 2/ the actual owner probably won't want to pay for towing it and you can get possession of it (legally) .

It's worth way more with the papers and could maybe be put on the road where it belongs. Without papers many people just want to strip the carcase... and that's sad. (but understandable)

• 3 weeks later...

This thing found a good home yet? I hope intact! Lol, Im gonna start trying to find every part everyone wants off this one just to keep it intact until somebody buys it whole. That said,

would like to purchase 4 rims and caps, can u give me a priceshipped to zip code 96795

or my contact no. is 1-808-259-8906

I have a set of stock steelies with caps, pretty nice shape. No idea what shipping is to HI, but I'll check. I'll even take the crappy tires off of em for you!

• 3 weeks later...

I went and checked it out. floor rust is really bad, and rats have been living inside it. got to the wires. no title. I had to pass :( the guy could use the cash. bed is really straight, bench is nice up top. its yellow, beautiful.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.