Booze and Boost

How's it going guys! I've been a reader on this forum for sometime but I finally decided to join. I am also on Hybridz, which has a ton of useful info but i enjoy how this forum is quite a bit more laid back when it comes to expressing your vehicles form rather than its function. Don't get me wrong, I believe Form is IN the Function, but i cant help but smile when I see ridiculously low and nearly undrivable cruisers going down the interstate ripping off dividing markers as they switch lanes and throwing sparks when they hit a pebble! Hopefully I wont get flamed for my future posts and opinions on this site. Well here's a few photos of my Lady from last year, She's been in the garage since 2011 but ill take new ones soon.

carving patterson pass, had to stop and enjoy the view

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

The new powerplant.

Hella JDM! <- Hate that phrase :frantics:

2010-06-25124411.jpg

coolant and boost!

IMAG0123.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh form, function, who cares. This is Ratsun; where 2 lug nuts, and theft protection is lowering to the point of immobility is normal. :lol:

Love the Z, I've been meaning to take mine for a drive around Patterson Pass. Probably will the next time there's a Livermore meet.

Welcome to Ratsun. :thumbup:

looks like im gonna get along with you guys just fine!

DAT510 - the z looks black in dim lighting but its actually a really dark purple. And patterson pass is pretty damn sketchy!

Creepy Cruiser - Completely jealous of your hearse, ive been wanting one just like yours (OG caddy on bags) for the longest time.

I think your Z is too low ... it looks like the rear wheels rub during hard corners ... LOL (how do you like me now?)

Nice shots! The east bay hills are fun, with fewer folks than we have in the Santa Cruz Mtns.

Welcome to Ratuns