74 620

Alright guys seeing that my tires have dry rotted and are about to fall apart I figured it was time to upgrade!! Since I work for LKQ I have no issue in finding wheels and tires just finding the right combination is the trick. Today we had a 06 Frontier dropped off with a set of 16" wheels and tires on it. My question is will a 285/60 r16 fit on my 620? I think that the wheels will be fine in the rear but I am worried they might rub a bit at full lock in the front.

Please let me know as I would like to pick these up today.

Josh

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stock 620 tires are 6:00X14 or 175/70R14 or anything that is about 6.8" wide and 23.6" tall to keep the speedo and performance the same.

285/60R16s are 11 1'4" wide and 29.5 inches tall!!!!!!!!! This would be like changing your rear end from 4.375 down to 3.5, yeah good luck with that.

On a 16" rim you would need something like

180/55R/16 for a 7" wide tire that runs the same as the stock one.

205/50R/16 for a 8" wide tire that runs the same as the stock one.

ok guys thanks for the info but upon further digging the 06 bolt pattern is different anyway so they are out the window.

Found a set of used 14s mounted and balanced for $180 and a rear tire blew on me this morning so gonna have to grab those tomorrow.