Datsloco's Datsun/Nissan Swapmeet Car Show

Datsloco

Trying out a New and Bigger Location. Just to let everyone know to mark their calendars now, datsloco will be throwing another datsun swapmeet/car show may 19th 2012. 934 perimeter drive manteca ca 95337 starts @ 8am to 3pm. It will be in the same shopping center as bass pro shop and bestbuy. Sorry i wont be cooking this time due to new location but there is great food in the same shopping center..There will be all sorts of parts forsale from stock to performance, new and used there will even be some datsuns forsale. Bring your datsuns and family. Come and join us in this datsun event. Its free admission and only $10 for a selling spot. Come and sell some of those old datsun parts you have no need for anymore, There will be lots of people looking to buy goodies for their datsuns and loved ones. Lets fill this place up with datsuns like we have every year. Burnouts and Alcohol will not be allowed :-(For more info you can call or text me @ 209/298-513o Datsloco Geno

datsun,nissan,200sx,210,240z,240sx,260z,280z,zx,310,350z,411,510,521,620,720,810,1200,

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we will be there with lots of parts call for any special needs

240 260 280z

280zx

86 300z

81 210 4 door

1200 coups

L16 parts