Various Parts for Various Datsuns PT.1

All Parts are in Northern California. All Prices are O.B.O. Shipping is EXTRA. I prefer PayPal.

Header sold.

38/38 weber sold.

32/34 DFT Weber. I believe this was a SMOG legal Weber conversion for the 510. Probably needs to be gone though as it's been sitting awhile. Came off a running L16 powered 510 wagon. $40

101_0509.jpg

101_0508.jpg

101_0506.jpg

101_0507.jpg

Unknown Mikuni Corp carb. Unknown condition. Unknown application. May or may not be missing parts. Sold as is for parts or whatever. $20

101_0500.jpg

101_0501.jpg

101_0502.jpg

101_0505.jpg

101_0504.jpg

L series 4 cyl head parts. USED probably. Cad plated. Dunno who did it or why. I don't need it. What you see is what you get. $20

101_0526.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking unknown carb= Dodge D50/Mitsu Mighty Max. Odd branch on mounting surface and overall layout pretty darn similar to my d50 4x4(RIP :crying:)

Decent sounding guess. I have no idea myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey...interested in the dft... But i need to know what the jetting is on that, all 4 are right on top,and accessible without dismantling, mind unscrewing them and reading off the air correction, emulsion tube and jet numbers for me? Looking at the carb from the cut off solenoi d side (where all the vacuum tubes are protruding) its primary idle, primary main, secondary main, secondary idle going left to right....

If this has the right jetting in it ill buy the whole thing as a parts backup for the one I have now.

Hey...interested in the dft... But i need to know what the jetting is on that, all 4 are right on top,and accessible without dismantling, mind unscrewing them and reading off the air correction, emulsion tube and jet numbers for me? Looking at the carb from the cut off solenoi d side (where all the vacuum tubes are protruding) its primary idle, primary main, secondary main, secondary idle going left to right....

If this has the right jetting in it ill buy the whole thing as a parts backup for the one I have now.

I'll try and get the info for you asap.

Thanks.

Primary Idle : no locatable number or anything

Primary Main: Not readable. Looks like it might have been in the 140s? Scratched pretty good

Secondary Main : 155

Secondary Idle: no locatable number or anything

That's the best I have for you.

Im thinking unknown carb= Dodge D50/Mitsu Mighty Max. Odd branch on mounting surface and overall layout pretty darn similar to my d50 4x4(RIP :crying:)

Don't know about Dave's guess ( at least I think that's his name... :rofl: ) But I can tell you this: with two carb-mounted solenoids this is a computer-controlled unit dating from the late 70's to early/mid 80's, and given it's current condition it's a rebuilt unit suffering only from "shelf-rust". I strongly encourage you to so the research, as selling it here will get you beer $~ know what it fits and doing eBay could net you HUNDREDS.

Peace~

Don't know about Dave's guess ( at least I think that's his name... :rofl: ) But I can tell you this: with two carb-mounted solenoids this is a computer-controlled unit dating from the late 70's to early/mid 80's, and given it's current condition it's a rebuilt unit suffering only from "shelf-rust". I strongly encourage you to so the research, as selling it here will get you beer $~ know what it fits and doing eBay could net you HUNDREDS.

Peace~

Interesting point. I've had the thing for years. I was just going through stuff looking to make room for more stuff and this popped out at me. I'll probably do some more research soon as I can.

Oh, and yeah I think his name might be Dave too. :w00t:

Thanks albyneau.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.