Aluminum L20 flywheel, chrome pathfinder wheels

Bought this flywheel with plans to clean it up and replace the friction surface, but got it home and weighed it and 8lbs is a little bit light for my build. Would be great for anyone that wants lots of fast revs. I'm sure you could probably take it to Otts in Portland and have it gone over fairly cheap, and still come out under half the price of new.

$100 obo

739f2e6d.jpg

d8166a3e.jpg

641496b4.jpg

Also have a full set of chrome pathys. Wheels in great condition, no damage just dirty Tires are Dunlop radial rover a/t, 235/75r15. 2 in good shape, 2 with uneven wear.

$100

30a6c933.jpg

51098ca1.jpg

8976c5df.jpg

8f6f63d4.jpg

Located in Vancouver WA, willing to meet as far north as Longview, and as far south as Portland metro.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

50$ cash in hand for the flywheel.

50$ cash in hand for the flywheel. If mm donk take it

Read First: Rules for posting in the For Sale section

Seller

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.

2/ There must be a location where the item is being sold. Doesn't have to be exact.

Failure to conform to the above rules will result in the post being removed. No exceptions!

Sellers are strongly encouraged to include good quality pictures of the item for sale, a good description, a history, mileage and anything else applicable that will help the sale and limit unnecessary questions.

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

Buyers are also encouraged to make offers to the seller by p/m or their e-mail.

Questions about price and or item quality may be directed to seller by PM.

Concerns about the truthfulness of the seller's item should be made known via the Report button and moderators will remove or put the sale on hold, at their discretion.

RedBanner you know better than this. These rules are to avoid low ball offers so that a seller can feel free to post any price he wants. This is not an auction either. At least not on my board. If you don't like the price and want to make low ball offer, contact the seller with a private message. He can accept or ignore you and we don't have to know about it.

The outer diameter is always the same. The friction surface is what varies. This one is a 225mm, which I think is the same as the 620(but could be wrong). Just have to make sure you use the correct size clutch and throw out bearing collar.

Kiznook, what size is the flywheel? Assuming it fits 620 L20B (pretty sure they had a different size flywheel then the car L20B, but I could be wrong)

It will fit any 6 bolt L and Z series motor, probably the KA motors too. You could use your old 225mm PP and clutch or just buy an new one if you presently have say, a 200mm PP/flywheel.

As mentioned, this is way to light for almost any street use.

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.