521 Parts

Door and rear glass. $40 OBO. picked up

Later model dash w/ factory AM radio: Uncut. No rust. Pad has been replaced and is pretty nice. Comes with cluster. If I can find the glovebox door, I'll include it too............$90 w/ radio. $50 w/o radio. OBO. (will post pics later.)

Tail lights: As pictured. **SOLD**

Also have lots of misc switches and stuff. Inquire if you need anything. All prices are negotiable.

Items located in Hillsboro, OR.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'69 Bed: Has gate chains and factory reflectors. White. Very good shape......$75 OBO. (pick up only. can't deliver)

Later model dash w/ factory AM radio: Uncut. No rust. Pad has been replaced and is pretty nice. Comes with cluster. If I can find the glovebox door, I'll include it too............$90 w/ radio. $50 w/o radio. OBO. (will post pics later.

Tail lights: As pictured. $40 picked up. $55 shipped.

Tailleft01.jpg

Tailright01.jpg

Taildamage.jpg

Tailbackside.jpg

14x6 US Indy slots: As pictured. $40 picked up.

IMG00204.jpg

Also have lots of misc switches and stuff. Inquire if you need anything. All prices are negotiable.

Items located in Hillsboro, OR.

P.M.Sent.

Wish I could get the bed. If you can't find a buyer and can cut off the rear corners and ship them, I'd buy them if they aren't dented up.

I'll let you know.

Do the chains look lik these?

My link

If so, are they available for sale?

Thanks,

Keith

One of them is, but its missing the plastic sleeve. It isn't available by itself yet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.