510 coupe rear tailight..

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say something about your spelling, but then noticed your Malaysian. As stated, it would be nice to know what type of tail light youre looking for. There are a few types out there and if youre rocking a coupe or a 2dr. sedan. Pictures of your car would help us out.

This lamp is for our USA-specification 1968 510 ONLY (does NOT fit the 1969-1973 510)...............

68righttaillamp1.jpg

This lamp is for our USA-specification 1969-1973 510............................

6973righttaillamp1.jpg

I have both of these USA-spec lamps available if it is what you need. There are a few other Japanese- & Euro-specification lamps that the USA did not get, BUT they were imported over the years by people, so they do show up for sale here...........you just need to identify the lamp that you need! Hope this helps!

thanks yenpit for your info...last time i google... the coupe rear light have many line on its cover and a little bit long than usual rear light...its jointed to the middle of center garnish...i dont know what year its was made..

So you are looking for these then: JDM Bluebird Coupe Tail Lights

12.jpg

1.jpg

You are looking for bluebird coupe tailights it sounds like. They are go all the way across tailight panel and conncect in the middle? I have a nice pair that I might let go but I have to sell them for what I paid for them.

yes this is the one.. sir how much u want to sell...smile.gif

anything u can email me at wakakacycle@yahoo.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.