Roof rack for goon and other datsun parts...

roof rack in chrome for a datsun....not sure what its off but low profile and matchs roof contour perfect... came wih car and i m not this kinda roof rack guy.... has been set on car and very porportionate ...

4beea20f.jpg

8a92a38d.jpg

need a mint hub cap to match ones on wagon if anyone go one..

datsun 510 front struts with brakes and rear shocks saprings and rear drums including baking plates please make offer...

0afacd1e.jpg

frot seats from good one good one has hole in vynil base... over all goodshape..make offer...

09d86ddc.jpg

generic bucket seats with racing flair one seat has a small tear......make offer...

35ee9e8c.jpg

also have full front suspension including brakes from a 78 620 also available at fair offer...or can part it out

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sedan that blue two door we wpinted and actually all the five ten parts are off that car and all are as original as it comes... the seats are all aquired with my goon ... i have a set of blue ones from the blue car but there pretty rough and super uber cheap...

pretty sure your the dood that called me last time i posted these but i was gone all week so i never did much to sell any of them.. .if it was u, sorry i never got back to u... probably month ago now

sedan that blue two door we wpinted and actually all the five ten parts are off that car and all are as original as it comes... the seats are all aquired with my goon ... i have a set of blue ones from the blue car but there pretty rough and super uber cheap...

pretty sure your the dood that called me last time i posted these but i was gone all week so i never did much to sell any of them.. .if it was u, sorry i never got back to u... probably month ago now

Nope ..first time seeing them, i did ask about a long tail 5speed with no bellhousing about a month ago though, maybe that`s what your thinking of.

Guest kamakazi620

Pics of blue seats?? are they stock 510?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.