NGK plugs (CHEAP)

I have a few sets of new NGK spark plugs (part # BCPR5ES-11) for sale.

$10 per set (4) shipped for my Ratsun friends.

PayPal is greg@nicoclub.com

(I'll update this thread when they're all gone).

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Money sent...but just wondering when I looked up a 68-73 Datsun 510 on NGK's website it says the spark plug part number should be BR6ESXX so just wanting to verify these will work. Not doubting you just wanting to double check. :)

They are cheaper at napa bro, and even cheaper at o rielyes they are like 6 bucks there

Shit any one will try to make a buck

I just checked Oreily's and they're $2.49 without tax or shipping, so even if they're the same price and saves me both the taxes and a trip there, not a bad deal in my book.

Nope.

I meant, IF you needed plugs for a 510 (which I don't think you do) and IF you can get them cheaper at NAPA (which is unlikely), then by all means, please, please, please, toddle down to NAPA... and don't take a shit in my thread.

:lol:

Peace. :cool:

They are cheaper at napa bro, and even cheaper at o rielyes they are like 6 bucks there

Shit any one will try to make a buck

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

I think anyone who owns an L series knows what the plugs are worth. Comments like this have led to shit storms in the past so this is why we have these rules. The onus is on the buyer to know if it's a good deal or not. I'm in a good mood tonight.....

Would these be good in a stock 79 210 with a14? Because I would definitely pay 8 bucks for this seems like a fair price for me

Not positive on that one, brotha. I'm sure DatzenMike could tell you tho!

I guess i can't really go wrong with 8 bucks. I know shipping might be whack to some of you land lockers but getting anything in Maui it's practically double. :P I checked prices and It would cost me double that from the parts store lol. Ok sign me up I'll have the gf Paypal in the morning and pm you my adress.

Shipping from mainland to Hawaii exactly the same as within contintal US -- if you use US Postal Service. I've shipped lots of stuff. Those will fit in a $5 USPS flat-rate small box.

Yeah but most auto parts or online shops make you pay airmail fees. I usually order stuff off whiskey militia but shipping is normally 7-12 bucks. Last order shipping was more expensive that my order total (still over $100 savings off retail)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.