I've been gone, but I'm baa-aack

raggmann

Sorry guys, been off here a while.

Short story-my g/f of 10 years walked out on me early last June. No biggy, spent the summer replacing my garage and ridin' my new to me Kawaski Vulcan

Anyway, here's a shot of the shop. it's 24' x 24', 10' ceiling, 9' hight x 16' wide o/head door, and 10' wide lean-to's:

Yes, that's my 3/4 ton Dodge 4x4 Club Cab with a 4" lift and 35" tires on the left under the lean-to. It gives an idea of the size of the shop

garage2011pic18.jpg

Finally pulled the Datsun in the other night. I cut the rockers out and still need to clean up a few other things. After "she" left I mentioned on here I was gonna either sell it or haul it to the crusher but figured maybe I should at least drive it a bit before I decide. I probably won't drive it ths summer but it gives me something to do in the shop

YES, this is the same truck I posted a year or two back that had peeling green paint with HOTT pink underneath

DatsunFeb712a.jpg

DatsunFeb712c.jpg

Here's the bike I bought when "she" left, bikes are babe magnets

maidenvoyage2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KC, believe it or not that thing sat in a farmyard for 19 years, I brought it home, freed up the carb, gave it a drink of fresh gas & a battery and it fired right up. It blows a bunch of blue from dried out valve seals but wtf. I AM planning on driving it eventually. I was a little down last June but things are GREAT for me now so no crusher for this one.

I WILL probably sell it in the next year or so though.

believe it or not that thing sat in a farmyard for 19 years, I brought it home, freed up the carb, gave it a drink of fresh gas & a battery and it fired right up. It blows a bunch of blue from dried out valve seals but wtf. I AM planning on driving it eventually.

uhh

The story of every datto truck laugh.gif

What oil are you running?

15w45 slowed my valve seal leakage a good bit.

I had a van a while back with a 5.0 and it smoked like a bitch on startup. Ran some stuff called "Gunk stop smokin" and it never smoked again.

I really need to do the seals on my 620. Really need to rebuild it for the hell of it.biggrin.gif

I haven't seen those toyota wheels on a 521 before. Im gonna pick me up a set for sure. Looks rad. Sorry to hear about your lady leaving you but it sounds like you are spending your time well :cool:

Best thing she ever did for me was leave.

I've got a new one that I'm seeing. Ummmm, let me say she's all woman and "G" they're big if you get what I'm sayin' ha,ha

Chalked one side last night. I've eluding to the logo but haven't said what it is for fear of someone else "using" it.

NEIDABIGGER

(maybe a flaming piston here)

GARAGE

BOTHA,AB

Or should I use the Ratsun logo instead of the piston?

Chalked to one side last night. I've eluding to the logo but haven't said what it is for fear of someone else "using" it.

NEIDABIGGER

(maybe a flaming piston here)

GARAGE

BOTHA,AB

Or should I use the Ratsun logo instead of the piston?

When a design gets ripped off you know it was a good one!

You can use the ratsun logo. Wouldn't be very original, seen it on several.

You can use the ratsun logo. Wouldn't be very original, seen it on several.

Neither are flaming pistons...

Either way, Im new around here, but welcome back. Always glad to see someone come back to the game. Sweet shop you got there, wish I wasnt in an apartment with no workspace.