found some nos parts woohoo!

mr68gts

So I went to see my dad and he informed me that he has a brand new factory grill and bumper for my 620!!!!! He's had them for 25 years now!!! also has a brand new 1800 sss head in a box!!

Now i need to locate doors, hood and fenders then i can start the body work.

I've located a dash bezel and its waiting for me at the house when i get home.(thanks adam)

Dashpad is next on the agenda then get the seat re-upolstered and the interior can go back together.

Getting excited to start wotking on the truck again now that our snow is done or soon to be.

Paul

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The head would be a V912? These are extremely rare as they are used for racing and are all used up. Nissan had to make more of them to fill the need. The newer issue were called a 219 head. An original pristine V912 head will sell for almost any amount you ask for it. Please post some pics of it!

Got the head. Turns out its a 210 casting (L16) but it is a

n.o.s. head still in a nissan box. Also got the mint original

steering wheel. maybe ill find a set of used up webbers and a

L16 valve cover and hang it on the wall together with the cannon

dual webber intake i have. The bumper and grill are factory original from the 80s

Paul

Actually, Mike, I think the 219 head is the older one and the V912 is the reproduction. The V912 heads I've seen have the late 70s-present NISSAN lettering, rather than plain letters like the other heads. Plus the 219 head I have is from the early 70s off something from Central America.