subwoofers

720RATSUN

Also remember a couple of things. One sub will work better than two if you use the proper airspace and type requirements of the sub. Some subs do not do well in a ported or sealed box so read up on them. There really isn't any point in two subs for a "stereo" effect, true low sounds of a sub are omni directional and can not be localized. Whatever box you use, you can add pollyfill (pillow stuffing) to fool the sub into thinking it is in a bigger box tho you need a screen to keep it within the port if you go vented. Tang Band subs are a cheap well built line if you want to play and use little space, I had a friend use 4, 4 1/4" subs and hit 135db @ 38hertz, on a Term Pro. :blink: The competition thought it was funny as hell to see till he turned it on! The box has to fit the subs requirements or you are wasting your time. I had one 10" sub in my truck at Canby 10+11, I believe it was pretty loud.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic