Utah and Salt Lake area Datun and Nostalgics thread. Start here!

greengoon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the red car parked next to the silver evo? Also,, somebody actually has a box skyline in SLC?!

Oh and by the way. If theres anybody coming near Grand junction to the April or may meet,, please stop by and buy my wagons.

That's a DR30 Skyline. I believe a 1983. The guy lives here in town and shows up to most meets. The green Hako is owned by a guy named Ryan. He now works for JDM Legends which is based less than 2 miles from my house. The Utah J-Tin scene is growing rapidly.

Do you have a link for your for sale wagons and the April and May meets?

anything happening in may or june i should have the 620 put back together then? Also in july they have the cache valley cruse in does anyone come to that?

Would love to see your 620. We need more trucks around. The UVU Car show is May 19th. The JDM Legends open house is tentative for May 26th. We're talking about holding The second annual Salt Lake J-Tin meet August 18th but that is not set in stone yet. Nothing slated for June yet.

I've been up to the Cache Valley Cruise in. It is truly epic but since it happens on the Fourth of July weekend, family stuff usually trumps it. I will look into it for this year especially if there are Datsuns present. How much J-Tin do you think will show up?

not sure i will probably walk though there but my 620 will most likely be at the show and shine at HS customs it is the 6-7 this year. I know there will be 2 bagged and boddied 620's on the road before aug. 25th since the twin falls id. chapter of a car club i'm in is having a show for one of the members who lost his legs over seas to help raise money to modify his house for him and convert his VW squareback to a auto so he can still roll it out with us. i'll message you my number as i have a couple ?'s I think you can answer for me.

Nice little turn out at Cars and Coffee 106th yesterday. No pics as I was too buys talking. Time to get out and see old friends and meet new ones. A few of us are going to meet at the closed Kmart at 5600 South and Bangerter this Wednesday around 6-6:30 and then cruise out to the "Cruise Night" at Jordan Landing. Just another excuse to hang out.

Also, WasatchCarClub.com has created bi-monthly meets at the south east end of Murray park at 3:30 on the second Saturday and 4th Sunday of the month. One is today. http://wasatchcarclu....php?topic=37.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Open House was a huge success! Great turn out and lots of fun. There is talk of doing a monthly old school meet on the first Thursday of every month at the shop.

Here are some photo sets of the event. I didn't take many pictures myself. I let the pros handle it. :)

http://www.jdmlegends.com/?p=3549

http://camautomag.com/tag/jdm-legends/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chancehales/sets/72157630001774387/with/7159025295/

• 1 month later...

JDM Legends is starting their first Thursday meets at the shop next Thursday, August 2nd at 6:00pm. All cars are welcome but Japanese Nostalgics get preferential parking. It will be every first Thursday of the month from now on.

We will also be talking about road tripping down to JCCS this year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The first JDM LEGENDS car meet will be next week on THURSDAY from 5-8. does anybody want to meet up before the meet and cruise there? I am located in Utah County for anybody that is south of SLC county. but if you would be willing to meet up that would be cool to lol

• 3 weeks later...