WORM BEARING?? where to get???

Stef

hey guys i have a 78 620 and i just need one worm bearing thats inside the steering box...where can i get one of these??? ive tried nissan but its a special order..is there anywhere else? ive looked online but cant find anything and ive tried ebay...nothing, anything will help thannks!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Worm bearing" is not a single part, it is a race and a zillion ball bearings, and requires special expertise to replace. If you steering gear needs one, it is probably worn out. Much better to swap in a different steering gear that works OK, than try to fix yours. Or you could send the gear box to a specialty rebuilder.

"Worm bearing" is not a single part, it is a race and a zillion ball bearings, and requires special expertise to replace. If you steering gear needs one, it is probably worn out. Much better to swap in a different steering gear that works OK, than try to fix yours. Or you could send the gear box to a specialty rebuilder.

this

• Like 1