80' b310 (ka24de) Project car

i have a 1980 Datsun b310 2door project. i was going to do a motor swap. i was going to put a dohc ka24de in it but ran out of money. well lets start with the datsun. It has a weight reduction. no carpet, aftermarket seats, custom dash, car weighs roughly 1500 lbs. wilwood brakes, yotatech fuel cell, lowering springs, holly fuel pump, full pro-comp gauge cluster, aftermarket tac, and shift light.

The engine is out of a 1994 240sx. it is a ka24de with roughly 116k miles. either needs head re-surfacing or just new head. i have top end gasket set with headbolts. so get a head put it on and the engine will run, i have 10 lbs flywheel, stage 2 sprung clutch, ecu, and uncut harness, kid i bought engine from broke the driveline from the s13.. dont know how but he did. so it just needs a driveline and head-work done.

anymore question feel free to ask. no willing to just throw my number out there. so if your interested ask for pics and i will send them to you. make an offer and i would preffer a trade. 1500 and i live in sequim wa.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.