I need a good passenger oem 620 passenger

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for offer I apologize for my computer illiteracy I'm obviously not a computer guy I think I'll check picknpull tonight. Again thanks for the offer I have a couple ok hoods that that I can trade if anyone has a cleaner fender

No luck at pickn pull ill try foster tomorrow. I have plenty of stuff to trade. 620 stuff anyway. doors hood wiper valance and other bits and pieces. My truck is in the paint booth as we speak with no fender and as you can imagine my painter is going ape! So Im held up till I get a new fender I assumed the aftermarket one I had would be fine. It not its a total piece of S--t.. anyone?

Guest kamakazi620

No luck at pickn pull ill try foster tomorrow. I have plenty of stuff to trade. 620 stuff anyway. doors hood wiper valance and other bits and pieces. My truck is in the paint booth as we speak with no fender and as you can imagine my painter is going ape! So Im held up till I get a new fender I assumed the aftermarket one I had would be fine. It not its a total piece of S--t.. anyone?

Try U pull U save in Boring oregon,Last time i was there they had 2 620s come in

Not a single 620 in all of Portland pickn pull except the two kingcabs at Columbia and one standard at Tigard a big goose egg for a fender I could have bought a whole truck for what today has cost me in wages fuel and picknpull entry fees!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.