In case you think we're NOT doomed

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your comment about being a looser if I don't think like you:fu:

Sorry, but I didn't call anyone a looser for not thinking like me. What I said was:

Hey it's OK to be a loser if you choose but if you want to breed you don't get to do it indiscriminately on the backs of others who work hard for their family. Period.

If by say.. 25 or older you can get your life in order, pay the fees, pass the test, qualify including a career, med exam etc.. you're in. If not, well you live out your life in a better world and hopefully contribute to it.

Seriously you left out one giant hole in your theory. Self employed people? Another problem....what if you have a child and they die in a month, a year, couple years....is there a refund...seriously?? are you going to be required to have full coverage on them....for how long??

Self employment is still a valid demonstration that you are mature and responsible adult who can support a family, possibly even more so. Sadly if a child dies, and if you are still qualified you could have another or a refund, why not? A refund is a good idea! perhaps to further education after high school?? Maybe a cheque every year end on the interest on your $30,000?? Or $1,500 back every year till payed back and kid is an adult?? Who knows.

You are pushing buttons you have no clue as to what there doing. Its personal integrity, don't blame shit on your parents and don't blame it on the government.

I'm pushing buttons? I'm only kicking ideas around that would maybe solve a problem and not be a final solution like the beginning of this post:

Take all three and feed them into a giant meat grinder.:fu:

No doubt I've pushed some buttons but again I didn't and don't say that I blame my parents nor the government. But if there is room for blame it lays with the two parents at the beginning of this post.

Thanks fil. :o Maybe my brave new world does need some fine tuning.

Yes it isn't feasible but every day it comes a little closer. And YES it's a slippery slope so we would have to tread very carefully indeed.

What if we grew up in a world where we all from birth knew we were wanted, cared for, had an appreciation of family and if you wanted one when you grew up you had to work for it. Sounds equal to me.

Hey, just kicking some ideas around. Nothings carved in stone.

If I've pushed anyones buttons, well, sorry if it stings.... not saying I want this, not saying it's right or wrong. Read the above quote that begins. What if....

There is no solution for this problem. YES this kid can make choices just fine, he's just a f-up who doesn't make good ones. We all have made crappy decisions unless your shit don't stink. This is quite obviously turning into the most crappy discussion I have had on ratsun for some time now. I'm finished with this worthless debate:fu: