(EDIT: FOUND A 620!) Back in the hunt for a 620

This guy only wanted 800 at one point, if you want to put up with a mid 80 mustang engine and auto tranny, i looked into this one hard and almost bought it, was the mint 620 in nc yellow? if so i saw it as well.

I remember a really clean yellow one in rockford for 2k

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted everyone to know that I got my 620! I found the truck about 5 hours from my house. Long story short, I tried to drive it home and the motor let go about 1 hour from home. Called a tow company this morning and here is the truck as it arrived in my yard. This 620 was restored in 1990, as you can tell from the style. Very very little rust, 2 gas tanks, shaved door handles, shaved tail gate, racing buckets, wood trim inside. The fender flairs are the OEM Datsun flares from the dealer. With the exception of breaking the valve and burning the piston, its a great find that has not been driven in 2 years. This is going to be a great starting point for my project. I will update in the build section when we get started. 1.jpg

• Like 1

Hell to the yeah!

Thought you might have given up!

Dig the wheels

And I want that topper

Thanks, and no I never give up. This thing is seriously a time capsule. The old man that owned it can't drive anymore so its been sitting for 2 years. My future plans do not include the topper and flares but they are kinda cool in a way. I have never seen OEM flares for a 620 before, even back in the day.

Dude, I wouldnt change much on this truck...it's so nice.. Though i would lose the bed cover myself, and update the interior a bit, change the sideviews, reclaim a chrome bumper, paint the grill, moar low.....paint maybe.. its a fucking clean, nice truck...can i ask how much you paid for it?

Dude, I wouldnt change much on this truck...it's so nice.. Though i would lose the bed cover myself, and update the interior a bit, change the sideviews, reclaim a chrome bumper, paint the grill, moar low.....paint maybe.. its a fucking clean, nice truck...can i ask how much you paid for it?

Thank you, yea it was a great find. I paid $1000. He had it listed for more but the guy was more concerned with the truck going to a true Datsun fan. I asked him for pics from when he did the build in '90 but he didn't have any. This is proof that searching CL everyday like its an obsession can yield a treasure. I searched at least 20 times a day. He was offered A LOT of money for the truck but I was the first to call and he knew I would give his baby a good home

• Like 1

Thank you, yea it was a great find. I paid $1000. He had it listed for more but the guy was more concerned with the truck going to a true Datsun fan. I asked him for pics from when he did the build in '90 but he didn't have any. This is proof that searching CL everyday like its an obsession can yield a treasure. I searched at least 20 times a day. He was offered A LOT of money for the truck but I was the first to call and he knew I would give his baby a good home

Dude... i hate you...i have so much more invested in such a shittier looking truck...lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.