WTT: 521 parts

Hey all,

I have a couple 521 parts I would like to put up for trade. I have a fairly nice 72' grill and (what looks to be) a recently rebuilt radiator. I also may be willing to part with an underdash A/C unit in very nice shape for the right price/trade. I am looking for the following 521 parts, either a straight trade or trade + cash depending.

Rear window slider

Rear window weatherstrip (new nissan only)

Front window weatherstrip (new nissan only)

Inner and outer glass fuzzies (new)

Glass run felt (new nissan preffered)

Right fender eyebrow with good rubber

Left turn signal lens (no cracks/crazing)

Left front side marker (complete)

Left rear sidemarker lens

Original gas cap (for 72')

Drivers door window regulator that is not loose

Rear view mirror

Of course I am not looking to trade my 2 items for all the above, just what I am looking for. Of course I will sell my items outright and buy parts outright, but would like to try and work a trade first.

Mark

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two sliders. The one in my truck, I'll likely take out and replace with the other for one simple reason, go from black frame to aluminum frame. So that will be available. I'm sure I have left and right eyebrows, rubber condition unknown, but likely very good as I searched for NOS ones forever for my truck and bought all the used ones I could find until I found some with good rubber. I also have a rearview, condition decent.

Only thing I'd be interested in is the underdash A/C if in good condition. Pics requested.

I'm also in Norcal and will likely be heading to Hollister maybe in 2 or 3 weeks to take the quad out for a ride at Hollister Hills SVRA (no guarantee though).

how much are you looking to get for the radiator?

I am more looking for a trade at this point. Don't want to break forum rules, so you can PM me an offer if you so wish.

How much for the ac unit

See above.

I have two sliders. The one in my truck, I'll likely take out and replace with the other for one simple reason, go from black frame to aluminum frame. So that will be available. I'm sure I have left and right eyebrows, rubber condition unknown, but likely very good as I searched for NOS ones forever for my truck and bought all the used ones I could find until I found some with good rubber. I also have a rearview, condition decent.

Only thing I'd be interested in is the underdash A/C if in good condition. Pics requested.

I'm also in Norcal and will likely be heading to Hollister maybe in 2 or 3 weeks to take the quad out for a ride at Hollister Hills SVRA (no guarantee though).

I'll try and get a couple pics up soon. The unit is in pretty good shape.

Mark

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.