Super Mega for Sale Thread pt:2

All prices are obo and shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Got some good stuff here guys, swoop it up.

T3 coilover package with 250lb springs, needle bearing tophats and camber plates. Never used just removed from paper for pictures. Will not seperate please don't ask. These were to be sold with my wagon and still might. I will adjust the price of the wagon accordingly if they do sale here.

$400

(Only one side shown)

DSCN2007.jpg

Dual 45mm Webber carbs on Cannon manifold with proper linkage. Made in Italy. Have original purchase receipt. A steal at $800.

DSCN2024.jpg

DSCN2025.jpg

DSCN2026.jpg

DSCN2025.jpg

Formuling France 14in steering wheel with Datsun center button in great shape. Pulled from a previous 510 and been hanging on shop wall since. My heart wont break if this doesn't sell. Not sure what to ask.... SOLD!! :(

DSCN2034.jpg

GL tail lights in good shape with center garnish. No cracks in housing or lenses. One mounting tab is missing from center piece but could be easily fabricated in a few minutes. Also included is the proper harness to make this a plug-n-play affair.

$500

DSCN2038.jpg

DSCN2037.jpg

DSCN2041.jpg

DSCN2040.jpg

Missing tab on drivers side...

DSCN2039.jpg

Dual 38mm SU carbs including everything pictured. Complete down to linkage and heat shield. These are the SSS carbs folks. SOLD!

DSCN0054.jpg

DSCN0055.jpg

Matchbox dizzy with spare matchbox. SOLD!

DSCN2055.jpg

DSCN2056.jpg

Older steel bumpstop spacers with mounting hardware. $50

DSCN2050.jpg

Choke cable for dual SU setup with dash mount. Sorry, not sure if this is correct for the SSS carbs but did work for the Z carbs that was in my wagon. SOLD!

DSCN2058.jpg

510 dash clock. Looks even better in person. $100

DSCN2022.jpg

DSCN2023.jpg

510 rear euro tail light lenses. Not the cheapo ones. These are stamped with "Everwing". $175

DSCN2013.jpg

DSCN2014.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fasten seat belt dash warning light. 73 year model only? SOLD!

DSCN2051.jpg

210 gas pedal and cable used for converting 510 to cable pull. SOLD!

DSCN2009.jpg

EI coil $15

DSCN2044.jpg

510 throttle linkage complete. $20

DSCN2010.jpg

Hella E code H4 housings. The two outside lights are slightly different but both are E1. $80

DSCN2011.jpg

DSCN2012.jpg

Bumper over riders in great shape- includes mounting hardware. Some flash rust on the back side but very nice. SOLD!

DSCN2032.jpg

DSCN2033.jpg

Throwout bearing and collar for 78/79 200sx dogleg transmission. Bearing is new, collar is not. $30

DSCN2043.jpg

30mm wheels spacers made in America! Guy I ordered from sent the wrong size and told me to keep these. Who has flares? $50

DSCN2042.jpg

Thrashed set of 510 taillights. One of the lenses is broken and chrome bent. Best used for parts. The plastic housings however are in good shape and not brittle or broken. SOLD

DSCN2053.jpg

DSCN2054.jpg

All prices are obo and shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Got some good stuff here guys, swoop it up.

GL tail lights in good shape with center garnish. No cracks in housing or lenses. One mounting tab is missing from center piece but could be easily fabricated in a few minutes. Also included is the proper harness to make this a plug-n-play affair.

$500

DSCN2038.jpg

DSCN2037.jpg

DSCN2041.jpg

DSCN2040.jpg

Missing tab on drivers side...

DSCN2039.jpg

Nice GL tail lights n centre garnish..., pls pm me ur email...asap...;)

Thxb4

Interested in the SU's. Shipping to 94550 and rebuild history? Thanks.

Copy and pasted from PM to another member. $15 should cover shipping.

I haven't done any modification to the carbs. In fact, I have never ran the carbs hence, I cannot guarantee them. I got them from an old Datsun guy that pulled them from an imported engine back in the 80's to do a fuel injected engine. He stashed them in his attic and there they sat for 25 years until I got my grubby paws on them. These are true SSS carbs, I have measured the intake at 38mm and it has the 220 intake manifold with all linkage, fuel lines, heat shield and air cleaners (should probably get new filters). This is not a pieced together set, these rolled off of the assembly line as a package and have stayed that way ever since. I'm not sure about the number of bolts on the carb, I will check tonight when I get home and PM you.

Copy and pasted from PM to another member. $15 should cover shipping.

I haven't done any modification to the carbs. In fact, I have never ran the carbs hence, I cannot guarantee them. I got them from an old Datsun guy that pulled them from an imported engine back in the 80's to do a fuel injected engine. He stashed them in his attic and there they sat for 25 years until I got my grubby paws on them. These are true SSS carbs, I have measured the intake at 38mm and it has the 220 intake manifold with all linkage, fuel lines, heat shield and air cleaners (should probably get new filters). This is not a pieced together set, these rolled off of the assembly line as a package and have stayed that way ever since. I'm not sure about the number of bolts on the carb, I will check tonight when I get home and PM you.

Dibs on em. I'll take them.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.