12a rotary

Soo I got this 12a wanker 2 months ago on trade, clutch was slipping on my buddies (this motor) and he was ready to drop in a 13b he built. It runs, even starts under its own power, ran good and pulled hard.

Its a later model block that has no reman stamps

I want 100$ for it vancouver area, might meet in pdx great deal if you need/want one :)

2012-01-01152143.jpg

I would accept a good l18-20 short/long block. Local of course. Cleanin the garage...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well ad to the list, an oil cooler, has a couple dents and dings but holds pressure, 35$

2012-01-01163155.jpg

I also have 2 used nikki 4 berral carbs 25$, and a brand new one 50$

I have a couple intakes, 25$ . Might still have a redneck holley manifold, made from an egged out nikki intake and a 2 inch thick aluminum plate.

if you want it all ill take 150$ or l series long block.

Thanks mang, I figured it took me about 15 hours to do my buddies swap ( shouldnt have probly, but tgere was other things involved) so 10$ an hour on a retyrn seems fair, not realy in it for the money, want a spare l to work with tho.... And as allways i respect a respectable haggler, mostly :D

Interested in the oil cooler, but 35$ for a stock dinged up oil cooler has me sketching. :(

well ok, thing is this is 30 or so inches long, 2+ inches thick and 4 inches tall, and solid alumninum. what $ where you thinking. Its good, honest.

I keep the carbs, 100$ for the rest come get it, I turn it over to ease the the tension on the apex springs once a week or so, hasnt sat for long yet, get it while the gettings good , still will trade all for l18 or l20b, come get it

Interested in the oil cooler, but 35$ for a stock dinged up oil cooler has me sketching. :(

Radim, no comments on price please. Keep that to PM only.

Oh i hear you! This wasn't a huge infraction, but zee little ones can lead to the big more rude ones. Best to nip it when I actually see it!

Carry on folks!

Just sold it to a craigslister, you guys where scared to take a 100$ gamble, so dude gave me 300 and off it went, if you still need an oil cooler for 20$..... Well try picknpull (good luck and bring $) :lol: :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.