clean 1977 datsun 620 pickup and 2 opt parts trucks

ive got this clean 1977 datsun 620 long bed automatic pickup for sale was repainted a few years back at a school . has been driven since it has its running issue. engine was reringed about the same time and the head was also done. not all full of bondo the front fender hood grille and the splash apron were all replaced when it was painted has a few hail dents since . i need 1600.00 FIRM for that one and the buyer will have the opt of buying the 2 parts truck 1 long bed 5 speed it ran very good. body is junk due to major hail damage. the other ran crapy but it has the automatic in it i can get 250.00 each via salvage for those were loc near scottsbluff nebraska ph 308-631-5635 had it one ebay and its not going back on there here the ad ebay item #400261204047 it has pics info on there the truck ended

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

whats that supposed to mean ill scrap them and get 250.00 each why would i sell them for less ?

Why even offer them for sale??? looks like you'll scrap them anyway........ <_<

• Like 1

whats that supposed to mean ill scrap them and get 250.00 each why would i sell them for less ?

Oh gee I dont know......because you could be helping out someone else on the forum. Helping keep other Datsuns on the road. Its mentallity like this that is making datto parts harder to come by.

Part them out & sell the individual parts. Then scrap the rest :D

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

WELL ALL YOU GUYS THAT THINK IM ALL WRONG ON SCRAPING THEM COME OUT AND BUY THEM THEN THE COPPER ONE IS NOT GOING TO THE SCRAPER

Your not "Wrong" for scrapping them,Just Don't "Threaten" To scrap to make us buy them for more than their worth,A vehicle is only "Worth" what someone is willing to pay for it,and just cuz theres thousands of members on here does not mean OH Shit LEt's buy this guys 620s NOAW!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.