Looking for A 620 In Nor. Cal.

1lo620

Hey all you Nor.Cal guys Iam looking for this custon Datsun 620 that was around the Bay area a few years back. I posted an add on craigslist but it got flagged and removed..But a guy contacted me and said he saw it in Arnold? around last summer..I will post pics so you can see what I am looking for.. If you know the truck or who ownes it drop me a line...thanks...

orange6204.jpg

orange6203.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rb the wheels are from 911 porsche, mid 70's to early 80's, they are using a 6 lug to 5 lug adapter, they were really popular in the 80's/ 90's, ck some old mini truckin mags they were an every day thing, would be totaly cool now to do a retro look truck..:cool:

I have seen that truck, and the hubs where re drilled to a 5 bolt pattern...No adpters where used. And the wheels are Fuchs. They are made in Germany and to get true Fuchs they will run around $1500 to $2000 fully polished. American racing made a knock off for awhile. Came black with a polished lip.. They will go directly on Toyotas, and even 1st generation S10s.

If you go to the Japanese web sites you see alot of 620s / 521s with them.

photo0200.jpg

photo0100.jpg

img065.jpg

• 3 years later...

wow... thats cool that pic is from about 10 years ago.... the truck belongs to me

Hey all you Nor.Cal guys Iam looking for this custon Datsun 620 that was around the Bay area a few years back. I posted an add on craigslist but it got flagged and removed..But a guy contacted me and said he saw it in Arnold? around last summer..I will post pics so you can see what I am looking for.. If you know the truck or who ownes it drop me a line...thanks...

orange6204.jpg

orange6203.jpg

yes that is correct.... no adapters here, had the rear drilled out and new billet hubs made for the front to bolt up where the existing hub bolts to rotor.

15x6 real fuchs fully polished they are 4 front wheels off of a 1980 911 SC the reason for all fronts is because the back wheels are 7.5 or 8 and I wasn't looking for the staggared look at the time

I have seen that truck, and the hubs where re drilled to a 5 bolt pattern...No adpters where used. And the wheels are Fuchs. They are made in Germany and to get true Fuchs they will run around $1500 to $2000 fully polished. American racing made a knock off for awhile. Came black with a polished lip.. They will go directly on Toyotas, and even 1st generation S10s.

If you go to the Japanese web sites you see alot of 620s / 521s with them.

photo0200.jpg

photo0100.jpg

img065.jpg